1. Contest shall be open to all presently enrolled Grades 10, 11 and 12 students in public and private schools nationwide.
2. Each school shall be represented by one (1) student only.
3. Failure of the qualified contestant/s to appear on the day and time set for the conduct of the competition in each level shall automatically disqualify him/her from joining the competition. Replacement of contestant/s shall be NOT BE ALLOWED.
4. Relatives of PhilHealth and DepEd employees up to the fourth degree of consanguor affinity are NOT QUALIFIED TO JOIN the contest.
5. All contestants shall accomplish the Registration Form and submit to the nearest PhilHealth Office.
6. Contestants are allowed to have one (1) coach, who must be a MAPEH faculty member of the school that the contestant represents.
7. During the contest, the coach shall be assigned a specific area to observe.
8. Questions will cover the PhilHealth Corporate Profile, policies on benefits, products and services, other matters concerning PhilHealth, UHC Act 11223, and health matters in general.
9. Specific rules on the actual conduct of the Quiz Bee shall be discussed at the beginning of the contest.
10. The official judges shall determine the correctness of the answer.
11. The Contest is divided into four (4) levels: a. Division Level b. Regional Level and PRO NCR Branch Level c. Area Level and PRO NCR Level d. National Level
The PhilHealth Logo, Photographs and information on this Web Site may not be reproduced, copied, or downloaded in any form or by any means -- graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including recording, taping, photocopying, or information storage and retrieval systems -- for use in illegal, damaging or pornographic material.
But PhilHealth information may be used for educational or informative purposes and may be reproduced, copied, or downloaded without the written permission from PhilHealth.