home | contact us | sitemap | disclaimer

About Us

Continuing your coverage

The following are some of the options available to you if you wish to continue your PhilHealth coverage after your Family Health Card expires. Use the PhilHealth Member Registration Form to update PhilHealth of changes in your membership status. Just be sure to have the form duly acknowledged by PhilHealth.

If gaining formal employment in the Philippines:

Provide your employer with your PhilHealth Identification Number (PIN) which they will use in remitting and reporting your premiums as a Formal Sector Member.

If seeking employment as land-based overseas filipino worker:

Indicate your existing PIN when processing your registration and payment as an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) Member.

If already reached 60 years old and contributed at least 120 monthly premiums, and is not gainfully employed:

You may now register as Lifetime Member.