- documented or undocumented Filipinos who are engaged in a remunerated activity in another country of which they are not citizens
- includes among others, street hawkers, market vendors, pedicab and tricycle drivers, small construction workers, and home-based industries and services.
- individuals who render services or sell goods as a means of livelihood outside of an employer-employee relationship or as a career. These include professional practitioners including but not limited to doctors, lawyers, engineers, artists, architects and the like, businessmen, entrepreneurs, actors, actresses and other performers, news correspondents, professional athletes, coaches, trainers, and such other individuals.
- Filipinos who are also citizens of other countries.
- those who have become Filipino citizens through naturalization as governed by Commonwealth Act No. 473 or the Revised Naturalization Law.
- foreign citizens with valid working permits and/or Alien Certificate of Registrations (ACRs), working and/or residing in the Philippines
The PhilHealth Logo, Photographs and information on this Web Site may not be reproduced, copied, or downloaded in any form or by any means -- graphic, electronic, or mechanical, including recording, taping, photocopying, or information storage and retrieval systems -- for use in illegal, damaging or pornographic material.
But PhilHealth information may be used for educational or informative purposes and may be reproduced, copied, or downloaded without the written permission from PhilHealth.