home | contact us | sitemap | disclaimer


Continuing your coverage

Here are some of the available options if a self-earning member wishes to continue with his PhilHealth coverage:

If gaining formal employment in the Philippines:

Provide your employer with your PhilHealth Identification Number (PIN) which will be used in remitting and reporting your premiums as a member under the Formal Economy.

If seeking employment as land-based overseas filipino worker:

Indicate your existing PIN when processing your registration and payment as a migrant worker.

If already at age of retirement, have contributed at least 120 monthly premiums, and is not gainfully employed:

Register under the Lifetime Member Program.