home | contact us | sitemap | disclaimer


Continuing your coverage

If leaving formal employment to venture into self-employment
  • Request for amendment of membership to become a Self-Earning Individual, declare your monthly income, and pay the required premium at any PhilHealth Office or accredited payment center or through the PhilHealth Member Portal
  • The premium contribution shall be based on the declared income.
  • Payment can be made monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
If seeking employment as land-based overseas Filipino worker

Indicate existing PhilHealth Identification Number (PIN) when processing registration and payment to PhilHealth as a migrant worker.

If already at age of retirement, have contributed at least 120 monthly premiums, and is not gainfully employed:

Register under the Lifetime Member Program