home | contact us | sitemap | disclaimer


amending your data

Submit duly accomplished PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF) for the following:

correction or change of name

Original or Certified True Copy (CTC) of birth certificate or any two of the following:

  • Marriage Contract/Certificate, (if married)
  • Passport
  • NBI Clearance
  • PRC ID
  • Postal ID
  • Driver's License
  • Alien Certificate of Registration or (ACR)
  • Duly notarized Joint Affidavit of Two (2) Disinterested Persons attesting to the veracity of the name of the person requesting for amendment
correction of date of birth

Original or CTC of birth certificate, or any two (2) of the supporting documents mentioned above except for PRC ID and joint affidavit.

change of civil status
Single to Married Original or CTC of Marriage Contract / Certificate
Married to Widowed Original or CTC of Death Certificate of spouse or Judicial Declaration of Presumptive Death
Marriage Annulled Original or CTC of annulment papers
New / additional dependents
Legal spouse CTC of Marriage Contract / Certificate
Legitimate or illegitimate children CTC of the Birth Certificate
Stepchild/children CTC of Marriage Contract / Certificate between the natural parent and the stepfather/mother and Birth Certificate/s of the dependent stepchild/children
Disabled child/children 21 years old and above CTC of Birth Certificate and Certification from attending physician stating dependent is disabled
Adopted child/children Court Decree of Adoption
Parents CTC of Birth Certificate of member and any proof attesting to the date of birth of the parents